Type of website: Sports and others
Effective date: 15th day of August, 2023
Kaypic.com/Saint-Laurent Spartans (the “Site”) is owned, managed and operated by Saint-Laurent Spartans via the Kaypic.com platform and APP (The “Service Provider”). Dr22 Sports is the data controller and can be contacted at:
385 Boulevard Thimens,Montréal(Quebec)
1. The personal data we will collect;
2. Use of collected data;
3. Who has access to the data collected;
4. The rights of Site users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdraw your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Accessing the deletion option or contacting the platform owner.
Legal Basis Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data users in the EU:
1. Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: The service can’t be rendered accordingly.
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
1. IP address;
3. Hardware and software details;
4. Clicked links;
5. Content viewed; and
6. Comments and suggestions.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
1. First and last name;
4. Email address;
5. Phone number;
7. Payment information; and
8. Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
1. Creating an account, filing a form.
How we Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
1. To operate the platform in order to provide and sustain the services requested.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
2. Monitoring the services
3. Operating the platform
Who We Share personal Data With
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it i required for any legal proceeding;
3. To prove or protect our legal rights; and
4. To buyers or potential buyers of this company int the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our SIte to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose that data was collected for has been achieved or the duration of the service usage.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities via The “Service Provider”. All data is only accessible to our employees, Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in action against the employee (ex.: termination).
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right of access;
3. Right to rectification;
4. Right to erasure;
5. Right to restrict processing;
6. Right to data portability; and
7. Right to object.
The APP usage
This section explains the handling and operating of all the information regarding the use of the mobile APP. The interactive APP gathers information via its usage. Please read carefully before downloading.
1. The “operative” User is primarily responsible for processing data collected by the app.
2. The App's data collection: We collect (Librairies and SDKs) data in order to transmit the information from the app off a user’s operation device (third-party operative user).
3. The App’s data sharing: We transfer user data collected from the app to a third party per; Off device such as server to server transfers; Ondevice such as transfer to another app; from the App libraries and SDKs; From webview which has been opened through the app.
4. The App’s Sharing: The App collects certain data, when users provide information, they can opt-out, or opt-in to have the data collected. The data type collected by the App can therefore be “optional” or “required.” “Optional” includes the ability to opt into or opt out of data collection.
5. The app’s privacy and security practices: The data collected or shared by the App can use encryption in transit to protect the flow of user data from the end user’s device to the server. We prioritize data transferring over a secure connection as long as the “third party” uses best industry standards to safely encrypt data while it travels between a user’s device and the app’s servers.
6. The App’s Data type information collection and Purposes are:
Category: Location - DATA TYPE: Approximate location - PURPOSES: user localization.
Category: Personal Info - DATA TYPE: Name, email address, User IDs, Address, Phone number, other necessary info - PURPOSES: to identify, authenticate user.
Category: Financial info - DATA TYPE: User payment info, purchase history, other - PURPOSES: to complete a transaction and obtain a service by a ‘third-party” service provider.
Category: Messages: DATA TYPE: Emails, SMS or MMS - PURPOSES: to communicate bilaterally.
Category: Photos and Videos - DATA TYPE: Photos, videos - Purposes: users to provide content to a third-party service provider.
Category: Calendar - DATA TYPE: Calendar event - PURPOSES: to attend and plan events.
Category: Saint-Laurent Spartans- DATA TYPE: Contacts - PURPOSES - to communicate bilaterally.
Category: App Activity - DATA TYPE App interactions, installed Apps, other actions - PURPOSES: User interaction with the APP etc.
Category: App Info and performance - DATA TYPE: Crash logs, App performance, Analytics, Advertising and Marketing, fraud prevention security and compliance, personalization, account management - PURPOSES: to improve efficiency and limitate interruption of service, reinforce good use of the device.
8. Deletion menu option. This section explains our policies regarding the deletion option. At any time, a user can decide to delete his account by accessing the deleting menu section. Please take note, once you delete the data, you won't be able to retrieve any recorded transaction or data. It is the sole responsibility of the user to make sure when opting to delete your account. Dr22 Sports and its subsidiaries can’t be legally responsible for the loss, tempering of your account information, in any subsequent way, it is the responsibility of the users to make good practice of their account. Once you access the deletion menu option, a second pop-up question will ask you, if you are sure you want to delete your account. It is recommended that any financial transactions be printed for income tax purposes or government auditing periodically.
Children under 13 years of age (USA); 14 years of age (Canada) that require to use our website may do so via their legal guardians or parents. We collect the personal data of children under 16 years of age. We only collect the personal data of children under 16 years of age with the express consent of their parents or legal guardians. This consent is collected as follows:
1. Legal guardians or parents accessing the platform, filing and registering forms.
How to Access, Modify, delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact our data protection officer here:
Mr. To be Named
385 Boulevard Thimens,Montréal(Quebec)
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
1. You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for all or certain functionality. You can opt-out by clicking and accessing the “deletion” or “unsubscribe” option.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but thi may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
1. Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our SIte so that your selections are saved for your next visits; and
2. Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc.
If you have any complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting the Federal and Provincial Data Protection bodies.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our data protection officer:
Mr TO BE NAMED, at:
385 Boulevard Thimens,Montréal(Quebec)
Website: Kaypic.com/Saint-Laurent Spartans (the “Site”)
Children’s Data We Collect
We collect personal information from children. We collect personal information from children after sending a direct notice to parents and obtaining verifiable parental consent for the collection of the child’s personal information.
We collect the following personal information from children:
1. Name, gender, email address, phone number, address and age.
We collect personal information from children using the following methods:
1. Provided by legal guardians or parents when registering and entering programs, filing forms.
Use of Children”s Personal Information
We use the children’s personal information we collect in the following ways:
1. Only for the means of providing the services requested.
Children are not able to make their personal information publicly available on our Site.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal information we collect from children to third parties.
Third Party Operators
Third parties do not use our Site to collect personal information about children who use our Site.
A child’s legal guardian or parent can review their child”s personal information, direct us to delete their child’s personal information, and refuse further collection or use of their child’s personal information. A legal guardian or parent can also agree to the collection and use of their child’s personal information but not allow us to disclose that personal information to third parties, unless disclosure is part of the service provided by our Site. A legal guardian or parent can exercise these rights via the following method(s):
1. Legal guardians or parents can request access to and delete their child’s personal information, and remove or provide consent to the collection of their child’s personal information by logging into their child’s account through our homepage.
Legal guardians or parents can contact us at kapic.com/Saint-Laurent Spartans to request access to or deletion of their child’s personal information, or to provide or remove consent for the collection of their child’s personal information.
We will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity on our Site.
385 Boulevard Thimens,Montréal(Quebec)
Federal: Privacy Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. P-21)
Canada Data protection Act 1998
Provincial: Québec - Loi modernisant les dispositions législatives en matière de protection des renseignements personnels, LRQ 2021, c25 (la “Loi 25”, La “loi 64”).
Privacy laws of the United States - USA
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
United States Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
International: Privacy & Data Protection Principles - United Nation Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
UK EU data protection directive of 1995 & May 2018 (RGPD)
Kaypic.com/Saint-Laurent Spartans - All rights reserved 2023-2024